Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Some awesome things about Titanic Branson.

Today I am going to list some really cool things about the Titanic Museum in Branson, MO. It was one of the BEST exhibits I have seen, and I just had to do this. 

  • 1st of all, people say this a money-making tourist attraction. Not true. It's a way to honor the passengers, the crew, and the ship. 
  • They did an amazing job with the Grand Staircase. Sure, it has railing, but let's all be safe here.
  • I love how the giftshop is modeled after the Verandah Cafe. Amazing!
  • I loved how they payed tribute to the musicians who helped calm the passengers down, even though they knew they were going to die. 
  • What's better than a Titanic museum inside a huge replica of the Titanic?
  • On cold days, they have heaters in the line area outside and when it's warm they have fans. Yeah, Disney, I am looking at you.
  • Their giftshop has really awesome merchandise. Really cool. Perfect for any Titanic fans.
  • They came up with the term Titaniac. Which is the best thing ever, and clever. 
  • Their staff is really nice, and can answer any questions you may have.
Sure, they made mistakes, but all exhibits do. They are still a awesome, wonderful, and amazing exhibit that I will come back to. Cheers to the Titanic Museum Attraction!



The Titanic Museum In Branson, MO.



No comments:

Post a Comment